Trade the Treasury Euro-Bund to speculate on long-term debt issues by the German federal government. Up-to-date margin requirements are displayed in the "Simplified Dealing Rates" window of the Trading Platform by instrument.
Why trade global indices through FXCM?
- No Re-Quotes:1 on all index products, giving you fast, efficient trade execution without expensive re-quotes.
- Competitive Pricing: Competitive spreads enable you to gain exposure to global markets.
- No Commission:2 Trade commission free on all index products at FXCM unlike other markets.
- Generous Leverage:3 Generous leverage on all products that are clearly detailed on the FXCM Trade Station.
- Hedging Capability: You can go long or short in a single index trade.
Treasury products have a quarterly expiration (please see the table below). Clients that hold an open BUND position on the 'FXCM Expiration' day, will be closed at our bid/offer immediately after that session close, the only consequence of this is the client will realise any floating P/L at the time it is closed. There are no rollovers for all Treasury contracts offered.